We Are Looking For YOU!
Why Choose Us
We at Infonic welcome innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure the members enjoy the process and most importantly have a work environment where everyone must learn and grow.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer, offering equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, marital status, and any other characteristic protected by law.
PPC and Facebook Ad Specialist
Experience – 1 year
- Connecting with clients/business owners and management through interacting on social media
(LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Ads writing (Excellent English Writing Needed)
- Email writing, replying and sending
- Generating leads for our current and future processes
- Always coming with new ideas and execution plans
- Connecting with people on email, chat, and call
- Sound knowledge about creating a funnel
- Reporting of results of Campaigns Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.-Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, and marketing analytics reports.
- Write a creative ad copy
- Research new networks to try
- Build new and creative initiatives
- Perform keyword research to find high converting keywords
- Work with the team to create and build landing pages
- Learning new strategies and knowledge and implementing that
- Must learn new marketing channels
- Must Come up with new marketing offers and new messaging
Qualifications & Skills:
- Any graduate or postgraduate
- Good in connecting with the people
- Should have worked on FB, IG & LinkedIn organic and paid ads
- Should be excellent at writing attractive and engaging ads for FB & LinkedIn.
- Good knowledge (practical & technical) about social media marketing.
- Good communications skill is a must.
Salary – 15k – 18K
Job Type – Full-Time
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
- Knowledge of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and keyword placement.
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media best practices.
- Regularly produce various content types, including marketing campaigns, emails, product descriptions, services, social media posts, banners, blogs, landing pages, and case studies.
- Research industry-related topics and prepare well-structured drafts.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone) and are able to define branding through content tone and words.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Editing and proofreading the text.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Promote content on social media.
- Keep website content updated and in sync with brand tone.
- Develop, implement, and manage our social media strategy.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
Salary – Upto 15,000 per month.